I just need somebody to speak to about this

Posted , 6 users are following.

I just feel like I’m starting to lose hope I feel like my days are just repeating and repeating. I find myself obsessively checking myself in the mirror many times a day and will often leave lesson just to go look in the mirror. Usually when I’m out with friend it isn’t as bad but when I’m at home it’s usually a lot worse. People always say I’m attractive but I just don’t see it , I just stare into the mirror and wish my face was different and that I was a normal person. Everything about my face I want to change and I find myself research plastic surgery everyday in hopes that it will make me happy.  On my days off Collage and work I usually just stay in bed listening to the same songs on repeat sometimes even the same lyrics , same YouTube videos and checking the mirror. I’m becoming more and more distant from friend and finding it hard to keep any kind of relationship up, I feel like none of my friend would understand what I’m going through . I have anxiety that all my friends are speaking about me behind my back or dislike me . I don’t even know who I am anymore I feel like I’m losing the real me. I used to love watching films and tv going for runs walks and going to party’s but every-time I go out I feel like it just gets to much for me .  I also suffer from really bad nightmares most nights and sometimes just find myself staying awake listing to the same song just to keep myself awake. 

I know there’s something wrong but I just can’t seem the break the cycle I think I need help.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

how long's it been going on and have you tried any medication?

• Posted

i would say around 6 months now , ive booked to speak to my GP about it hopefully i get some medication or therapy 
  • Posted

stop stop 

you have friends and you rember what you where like talk to them and go to a doctor and get some help

you are going thru big changes in life hormanal and growth personally and this confuses every one one find a photo of you when you where happy place it your pocket  things change daily as we grow i know that i see every one around me has changed but i stll am the same hieght i was when i was 15 i did not grow any more the only thing that has changed is i now have grey hair and wrinkles please start to acecpt this and you can move on

seek heklp from some proffensional and they can help you on a more personal level we are all unquie and know one is sthe same if that was the case we would not be individuals  and you are one of a kind .

stay true to you and know one else be strong 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.