I just tried to self suck...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I tried to self suck for a while, and I've made some progess. I was lying down with my legs over my head, for a good hour. But now my back and bladder really hurt, do you think this is damaging me?

Or is this just temporary pain, like when you do a new exercise? Because I guess the parts I'm straining aren't used to it.

I'm just worried that I'm trying something that will damage me. Any thoughts?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

my thoughts are, that it shouldn't be damaging. it just can't be done all at once

• Posted

If you were lying with your legs over your head for an hour .. This would definitely strain muscles that aren't used to moving that way . As far as damaging yourself , I don't think you could really hurt yourself. For now you probably need to let those muscles relax.

• Posted

Wait guys!

I'm 15 and still kinda short, I want to grow much much taller. Will doing this stunt my growth? There's a lot of strain on my back while doing this and I don't want to damage my growth. My back hurts day after so I'm scared.

TLDR Will doing this stunt my growth by stretching my back in some odd way?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.