i just want to scream.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just want to scream or shout until every bit of rage is out. Then fall to my knees empty. I'm done with being ill. Its p*ssing me off.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I'm totally with you Nick I'm so angry and frustrated with depression, being on meds and all that goes with it that I just want to lose it! Don't understand why this is happening and it sucks!!

• Posted

Always been in good shape and eat a good diet and do a lot of activities. Always been a happy go lucky guy also so I never would have thought In a million years that depression would so utterly take over and destroy my life..
  • Posted

Me too im done . Why is it none of the evil people in this world suffer. If i had one wish it wouldnt be money it would be health
  • Posted

the thing is we all do have it and its horrible and lonly and soul destroying but we have to keep on fighting the fight because no1 can do it 4 us,some days i just want to hide away but i have to get up and go through the motions and hope tomorrow is a better day which sometimes it is and somtimes it isent,its all down to over thinking and analising the best way to deal with it is to blank it or try just tell yourself that so what and if you keep doing it then you never know it might just stop happening
  • Posted

Totally agree that we all need to keep fighting and accept that some days are just gonna be worse than other and we can only control how we respond to it ourselves. Good luck to everyone in there BATTLE with depression and hopefully better days are ahead for all of us!
  • Posted

Accept thinkgs, don't fight, just keep going. Do you work? Keep working.

Find something to do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.