I just want to see if there are dudes like me

Posted , 3 users are following.

overthinking everthing, ... panic, and s**t man stress. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I dislike text as there is zero emotion, 
  • Posted

Yeah my guy/ex is the same, can be the smallest thing, right now he’s saying he can’t be bothered to text , personally I don’t like it as it can be taken the wrong way, without emotion you can get the meaning wrong 
    • Posted

I am the kind of dude that cannot wait to be moderated. this forum sucks, I hope and wish the best. Zombies

• Posted

Is there ever emotion in text? I call beyond blue and its a fake bunch of bulls**t. I really just want to see if , well if there are folks like me with 100% emotion or ZERO  care emotion i am half way between ATM

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.