I keep developing lumps in my groin and armpits what should I do? What is it?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Here are some pictures. They only appeared in my groin and armpit areas so far.. I'm pretty worry as I think it's killing my lymph nodes. Can you identify it? Any treatments? Home remedies? I found out that if I use a hot cloth and hold it to my swollen area then it'll disappear or shrink without me suffering from the pain of the lump getting soft and eventually bleeding out. I should also mention that at that stage the blood bleeds out lightish than a normal color and runny like it's been mixed with water. I hate the aftermath of a lumps as it leaves darkish spot-like scars. The other black circle in the picture are some lumps that have been depleted are reduced in sizes. .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Go to the doctor 
    • Posted

I tried but the appointment is set to Dec. 21 so anything helpful or information would be nice for me to utilize. 
  • Posted

Did you figure out what is causing it? I have the exact same problem and am over annoyed with it and the scars it leaves. Affects my self esteem. So id like to find the answer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.