i know im different but dang!!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

just ignore the typos. i'm not writing a term paper.

thank you .

So awhile back i found out i was hypothyroid but not told for like a decade ugh . Well i thought it explained alot. then i get killer insurance with my new job and find out. i am stage 2 kidney disease - dont drink - hypothyroid and iron deficient without anemia. so first im like dietitian please. she tells me that the iron i am lacking can not be controlled by my diet. of course why would it. and also i have been since 2006 omg it is 2020!!!! so explains even more issues. also found out that just me quiting sodas - i know smh - that my kidney function improved 😃

anyways i have never been able to take iron pills they make me sick. so doc says infusions. ugh. i hate needles. oh yea i have bad asthma and allerigc to everything. haha. so the first session comes about. i was so nervous. but it was a piece of pointy cake. by Wednesday my bowel but not painfully just normally decided to do some spring cleaning. and i was bouncing off the walls like i had just done a double like of crank. yea did that too when i was hella young.

then we skipped a week. in the mean time i had my period it was an easy one finally ! but i noticed the bounce went away again.

my second infusion was good. more painful. same thing on Wednesday with the spring cleaning haha. but not so bouncy. then the 3rd. spring cleaning wont stop. no pain. just everytime i pee i poop. ugh. lathergic. i can feel my heart beating kinda hard at times. i can sleep 12 hours and want more. loss of concentration at work. no nausea no pain just weird.

next Monday - it is Friday - is my last dose. i can only assume it will be closer to what others have complained about. but my problem isnt finding people that have had issues my problem is i want to know the science behind it.

i know i said no pain but here is something i noticed very strange. my joints. OMG my joints hurt worse then ever before. yes i have issues i am over weight but it is like my entire body decided to become inflamed at the exact same time and on like 6 to an 8. i didnt attribute it to the infusion but since i cant find out the science behind it maybe it does have something to do with it. by science i mean. how does an infusion last potentially for years but not have to much iron? if iron helps blood flow o2 in the body what does that mean to parts of the body that were lacking? what in the heck does it have to do with going to the bathroom?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.