I know it's Hogmanay ! But anyone about?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm on week 14 I think, and last few days felt like crap, today feel low, anxious worried, scared anxious and alone, being I single mum to 4 kids takes its toll I miss haveing someone here to talk too! Sorry guys just feel all over the place, I know it will pass 😔😢

Wendy

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Wendy

Sorry you are so low, we are sitting here on the Scottish Border with no where to go on New Years Eve.

I am lucky to have my Wife here and our Pax, we are also looking after next doors dog. 

I will hug onto my Sausage Roll and Fruit Cake as I have a couple of double Whiskies and a few strong beers.

Happy Hogmoney 

BOB

• Posted

Aww thanks bob for the reply, I'm in Scotland too, 😊I am lucky in a way as I have wonderful kids,

I'm sure I will be ok it's another one of those blips, they are really up and down at the moment, and when the down hits it feels so strong! But at least I'm not always down like before,

Well enjoy your fruit cake and whisky and a happy new year to you, your wife and pax,

From oor hoose Tay yoor's x

• Posted

hi wendy i know how you feel this time of year is hard cant imagine feeling like crap with 4 kids around on your own as well im on my own after seperating from my partner of 27 years 4 month ago dont know how long you have been single  but its hard. 14 weeks on citalopram and still feeling crap thats horrible is there no one you can be with to be around at this moment.
    • Posted

Hi marky

Sorry to hear about your separation, it is a hard time, Iv been on my own for 2years now, but have my wonderful kids,

Yes 14 weeks but I do have some good weeks, not like before, as before citalopram I was having bad time all the time, that's how I know they are working they just take time,

My mum and that are in America and my best friend is working but I have the kids, and they have invited some friends around,

Wendy x

• Posted

Good morning. No matter how much medication you take it won't help with the lonely moments, as sad as it sounds. Holidays are usually hard for anyone being alone and ever harder with people that have mental illnesses. Today marks 5 weeks on it and I am still very shaky, don't wanna do much, my anxiety seems to not blow over board and I can manage it a bit better with out going into a full blown panic attack. I am also a single mom of two boys, both suffering mental illnesses. One thing I have learned in this world having kids is that they will never leave u even at your darkest moments. Partners come and go could be 27 years could be 2 years or could be till death do us apart, but remember your little humans that u created will be with u. I don't know your history or the age of them, but hopefully they will be with you on this day, throw your own party, dance be silly just let loose, u ain't hurting no one. Just think to your self how lucky u are to have children, some people don't have zero family and I kids and they are all alone. So put a smile on your face, and you got this, u don't need some man to make u happy, u have the power to be happy with out a partner.

• Posted

Thanks sanja

I'm not feeling alone because I don't have a partner, I feel alone in this illness,

And yes your right I do have my kids they are here and I'm grateful for them, I love them to bits, we are going to have a wee party together, the bigger ones have friends coming round,

I'm just feeling a bit out of sorts it will be fine!

I hope you and your kids have a lovely new year,

Wendy xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.