I live in the USA I would like to see a doctor for a prescription for Esmya .

Posted , 16 users are following.

Esmya is not available in USA, I am willing to travel to Canada or Europe for a prescription. I have all my meducal records. Fibroids have significantly affected all aspects of my  life in a negative way. Please help!!

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sofia! how are you? I, too, live in the US and have been suffering from fibroids for a year now. My GYN wanted me to do myomectomy and I was going to schedule it when something happened to my mom, so I put my own medical problems in the backburner for now. I've been trying several natural methods, like religiously drinking a concoction of BSM & ACV twice a day everyday, supplements and Agnus Castus. Bleeding has decreased, but I still look pregnant. I'm 33 yrs old and whenever I think about the monthly ordeal I have to go through, I want to just proceed with hysterectomy. I have read that fibroids grow back after myomectomy. 

I hope you find the solution to your problem. Individuals respond to medications/treatment differently. 

• Posted

Hi,can you contact me at with your info on getting Ulipristal in US. Thanks

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.