I lost a reply I wrote about a Taiwanese technique

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wrote a reply to someone about a technique taught to me by a Taiwanese doctor but lost it before I'd finished. Can anyone remember asking me about the technique.

The doctor had a high ranking position in the N.H.S.   

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes would love to know about this book ..
    • Posted

Hi again P/f,

I didn't use a book, I was lucky enough to receive personal attention but I'm sure the written word is out there somewhere. 

I just posted to you; if we can initially commumnicate by message, I'll do a search for relevant literature.

Go steady.

• Posted

Thanks, I lost you for a bit there.
  • Posted

Morning! Thanks for reply. I've really enjoyed reading your positive post to bibi too. Those kind of posts give us hope. I'm glad you are leading a happy healthy life without alcohol !
    • Posted

Thanks P/f, 

yes, life has been much better for me without alcohol; it's good for me to help and reading posts helps me greatly. I don't have much more than normal day to day problems but if I do, I know I've spoken with people who I'll contact pronto. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.