i love alcohol

Posted , 10 users are following.

Yes I realise it's bad for you but it does for a short burst make all the sharp edges blurry doesn't it.... Some one once told me the reason they had reached their ripe ol age was down to a glass of champagne every day..... nice

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

hello. That is the shortes summary I have seen for 2 years. YOu should give us much more details about yourself. How much do you drink and your age etc. Regards Robin
    • Posted

Agree there Robin..it was just a statement wasnit it 😑

• Posted

I agree with all replies.

Everyone on this forum thinks alcohol is 'nice' but everyone on here has experienced the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Good for those that can have 1 glass of champagne a day without consequence.

Is that you?

Regards

JulieAnne

• Posted

I'm in my nineties and I've always smoked 60 Woodbine untipped everyday, never done me any harm.

• Posted

Hi..so you love alcohol? You just wanted to come on a page where people are struggling with alcohol addiction and say you love alcohol?

Do you really love it? Or is it causing you problems and you love it but it is causing you problems?

Or you just wanted to say you love it? LOL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.