I’m 15 and I got cross faded...

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’m 15 years old and I typically don’t do things like drugs or alcohol . Although I am easily peer pressured into doing stupid things. I had a friend from out of town come visit where I live and he had brought marijuana with him the plan was to just smoke the marijuana not get drunk. I’ve only smoked weed one time previous to my friend coming down and gotten drunk 2 times previous to this incident.  So we’re hanging out me and my friend from out of town and another friend joins us and brings a bottle of vodka that is half full, we go to the local gas station to pick up some drinks to mix with the vodka while we’re there we see two girls we know and invite them to come we go out to the desert and long story short I get cross faded. I don’t think I had enough weed to get me high but I definitely got really really drunk, I did this on Friday June 15, 2018 and it is now Wednesday June 20, 2018 I feel weird like my brain is not fully functioning I feel like I’m here physically and I remember things I just don’t seem to be interested in anything rn I feel scared and idk what to do maybe I hit my head when I was drunk but I don’t think I did I just need anyone to give me ideas to help this it is awful and I feel like something is blocking my brain off or that it’s not releasing the chemicals it should 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Derrin, peer pressure is a wonderful thing, not, I have only tried pot once and to be honest I had a bad reaction to it, I also strangely cannot drink vodka, never have been able to and only tried the vodka on my 21st birthday and ended up really ill and they told me at the hospital it wasn't the quantity but just me, I tried a shot of it in my 30s and again I felt out of it, as for the pot, I just know it didn't suit me either, I was blanking out for about a month, I ate it in a cake but never again.

I think if your really worried then talk to your Mum and Dad or a sensible adult at school.

Remember you DON'T have to do anything you don't want to do and it shows a stronger individual for saying no

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.