I’m 16 years old and I haven’t hit puberty yet and it’s starting to get frustrating and worrying

Posted , 4 users are following.

so im 16 and still i haven't hut puberty and its becoming worrying , as many years have gone by with out any change to my body and it sometimes feels like ill never hit puberty

which is probably more dramatic than it is

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

This might sound like a strange question but do you have a normal sense of smell ?

At 16 you are at the top end of the range for late puberty but it is still quite possible for puberty to start naturally within the next year.

There is a rare medical condition called Kallmann syndrome or hypogonadotropic hypogonadism which can prevent normal puberty from happening. You would need to be seen by an endocrinologist, a doctor who specilaises in hormones, who can run the tests to see if you have delayed puberty or if there is something not quite right.

Some GP's might tell you just to "wait and see" and say that you are a late bloomer but at 16, I think it could be a good idea to be seen by an endocrinologist, especially if you have shown no signs of puberty starting.

• Posted

Well i thougt about you over the mouths science are first heard of your problem and i prayed for you to get will .16 years old is very important being that you start feeling yourself and comestic and dating and want to feel your best. your internal being is very imporant being that your person have been in and controled your inside function i have learn over the years of my abduction that they can stub everything that you are . as a abducted female child my gential hair was not considerable normal development but it was those that had been in me that stub the growth inorder to embrass me about my body

• Posted

as for your voice box your vocal they are able to be your person and developmental the way you talk and feel it something they dont have to all of the hormans develop on their own that just like to because they can create and its exciting being a parent and being in your body and allowed to is for every every that why let of mother can wait to have a baby . of my abduction the fed gov (congress) was able to make me fatal ill and the same time a slaves as to labor and of poverty as to where i had to get my next dollar from they took my centeral nerves system given me a open brain injury and impair my body of soul inwhich my entire body is exposed to society that tortured and was able to give me disease and mutilated my body to a nerve bread down which means im paylzed to assault of those in my body as law enforces calling it internal disciplinary ( their vocal and sense of their body given off) expressive languages inwhch the access bonadge my body to their creation of emotional feelings

• Posted

Firstly, and foremostly, you might as well be going your own way towards your puberty ad should not be frustrated. But in the meantime, as the other commentator mentioned, see the doctor to check your hormones. Insist on the check, mention how the unknown is affecting your well-being ad adding to stress at school. They will do some checks and you will take it from there. But for now do something nice and relaxing and best of the outcomes!

• Posted

Didnt mean to cause any stress as to sometimes can say a few things as reverse skill to insure that im with you at the same time knowing that a lot of medical reproductive problem go unheard of as will as doctors not being able to cure the problems dont stress Hope you feel better and next time i see your post ill know it wasnt directed to me when you post every one may get them as to you not having to be unkind as to unfollow

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.