I’m 17 and scared that I have colon cancer

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have been having alot of anxiety over this. Recently i went to my doctor and found out i lost 10 pounds without trying. i have depression so my doctor believed it was that so she upped my dosage to 100 MG for the reason of my pains. I got blood tests just to make sure nothing was wrong and even a urine sample. everything turned out fine. But, A few days ago. i started getting cramps and pains in the middle of my stomach and i made the mistake of looking things up. i have had a bit of diarrhea but no bloody stools or anything. I face timed with my doctor today and she said nothing was wrong with me, That it could be the pills because i dont eat before i take the pills. the pain comes and goes, If i eat. Sometimes itll go away and then come back. im terrfied that its cancer, My mom had cancer but thankfully beat it. What she went through is horrible. im scared that i could be next..

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.