I m 36 years . 2 years ago the proffesur told me that I m having the beurger disease. I m depressed

Posted , 3 users are following.

I m 36 years . 2 years ago the proffesur told me that I m having the beurger disease. I m depressed

It s driving me crazy . Always thinking. So afraid .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, im really sorry to read that you suffer from this disease, ive been diagnosed about 3 months ago, im a pack a day smoker and after a vacation trip i started feeling my hands itch, at first i thought it was some kind of allergic reaction to some bug bite or something but then the itch and pain start to spread to other fingers and the palm of my hand i tried Allegra for the allegric reaction i thoiught i had but the next morning my other hand started to itch, i went to the hospital and got very lucky cause i found this vascular surgeon (the only one in my country) who in a matter of 20 miin came with the diagnosis, she is amazing, she gave me Dexketoprofen trometamol (Enantyum) for the swolen and the pain and she also gave me Cilostazol a vasodilator that works by relaxing the muscles in your blood vessels to help them dilate (widen) in a matter of a week i was symptoms free. The bad is that im a bit stuborn on quitting smoke but after reading all the risks that Buergers has im thinking very seriously to start quitting, im not sure how im gonna do it but i will. I discover this forum and find some info from a guy in the US who is the best treating hard cases of Buergers, i hope this help you: 

the top guy in the US who can help you is Peter A. Merkel, MD, MPHChief, Division of Rheumatology

Professor of Medicine, Professor of Epidemiology in Biostatistics and Epidemiology. Call 800-789-PENN (7366)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.