I'm absolutely scared right now my head isn't right

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm close to tears and screaming at my partner !

I was doing a drivibg lesson all normal no anxiety yesterday when during the end I started to feel spaced out eyes watering tiered not right I then got a headache a normal headache for me I took two paracetamol after I was dizzy all night and felt out of it but got a early night I woke up feeling better went out as usual today then around 3 pm I was picking my daughter up I got kinda thud pain in my head at the back again I ignored it and got on with my day /work when I suddenly started feeling severe nausea I thought I was hungry so I started eating tea and then I got a dull gripping pain in back of my right side of head which is now happening every like 5 minutes no pain inbeetweeN though my head feels full and weird the nausea is worse I feel I'm going to vomit so badly I have migrains normally and this is nothing like it I wish it was ! This pain kinda feels they is a click involved asif something is pumping the pain and something is moving up and down then clicking back into place I can't even describe it which is strange for me as a anxit y causes me so many symtoms I find it easy to describe pain ect I feel sick to the point it makes me feel I'm going to stop breathing like bork and not breathe feeling I was wishing it was anxiety but my right ear now also feels weird and my right side of face and eye and I feel 100% unwell ! I have been really stressed but Im shivering right now aswell and having running ants feeling all over my body inside because I'm litrally so scared I feel my partner is not taking me seriously I feel if anything was to happen he wouldn't help in time as he just pulls a face at me now and says lay down everytime I say something is wrong I don't blame him I do my own head in with symtoms god knows how he feels but still I feel angry the fact I may be having a anyrsm right now and he doesn't care because he believes it's anxiety should I ring a ambulance wait what shall I do my anxiety won't even let me choose what I should do because one big side of me is saying yes steph you are dying and a little part I'd going don't be silly your just stressed and exhausted and it will be strain ect I don't know what to do at all the pain kind of radiates from back of head all way forward to my eye it's kinda the pain you get when you put a ice cold bag on your for head 😢

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Stephx

i think perhaps the only thing right now that will provide you with relief would be to go to the hospital.  That is certainly what I would do.

lynda

• Posted

I would go see your GP tomorrow, could be anxiety, could be a trapped nerve and as you have anxiety you are liable to amplify your symptoms as you probably know. Are you on medication? 
  • Posted

Hello Stephx, you poor darling - ring 111 and get some advice to put your mind at rest, I would if I were you right now , that's what they are there for, are you in UK ? X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.