I'm addicted to zopliclone and alcohol etc and I have anxiety and depression

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone else addicted to zopliclone and other stuff bad for you ? I'm currently struggling with withdrawal ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello there. Which is giving you the most trouble? If you are quitting alcohol and zop at the same time, its hard to isolate . I was an oxicodine addict for 5 years, and suffered some severe sleep disorder so i got hooked on Zop as well. I found that in the morning, the first thought i had was where my pills were. I wasnt me anymore. The question you need to ask yourself is How badly do u want to beat your issues. People can complain all they want but at the end of the day, its only you thats going to beat the problems. Im clean from oxi and clean from Zop and not looking back. My love for life over powered my issues and with our mighty fathers help, I came clean.
  • Posted

Hello Daz

I know what this is like, I was on 5 & a half & having vodka premix morning & night, due to a relationship problem, I managed to come off them cold turkey with the family's help, the hardest but quickest way to do it, could you get your Dr's help, see a counsillor etc, online help, group self help, someone that understands, have you got family or work support, you will feel better for it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.