I'm also an every 3rd dayAs

Posted , 3 users are following.

As a child I was given many enemas, soap pessaries, and calcium injections. I got the the calcium back in a single episode at age 17 or 18 in the form of kidney stone. My body didn't need this excess and I developed a fairly strong sexual association with all of the above which was a predictable outcome. No, I'm not gay but generally tolerant of those tagged as belonging to any of these categories.

The kidney stone problem never returned, although the urinary retention I suffer from now might be seen as a distant relative. I practice Clean Intermitent Catheterization (CIC) three times a day to manage this.

My constipation, on the other hand, is embarassing because all too often it leads to a total blockage of the toilet. Bad enough at home but imagine when it happens at someone else's home.

Although I am a newbie to the Constipation Group I ave been a Member of four other Patient Groups. So, fire away with questions or moral support. Warm regards, and Season's Greetings, alan86734..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have constipation and it sucks a lot

• Posted

Hi, Clarissa42245,

So it sucks a lot. I take this to mean that you would like to change. Well, in this posting I have already received some practical advice which has come to via the public mail. Therefore we are allowed to share. Right now I am checking to see if its available in the USA .

I hope that by sharing experiences we can all find solutions (resolve problem or what we have to introduce somewhere).

All the best for now, and Season's Greetings, alan86734.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.