I'm am suffering from anxiety and depression can anyone help me please.

Posted , 5 users are following.

My anxiety started 6 months ago Ive been on medication the past 4 months I can't move forward I'm paying for CBT. I get no pleasure from anything . Normally I am happy outgoing friendly and love people but now I'm isolating myself, I can't get out of bed today I can't go on like this much longer please can anyone help me.

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

As I said n the other thread you posted on

Get some help and let your family help

Lil

• Posted

Thank you my family are very helpful but I don't want to keep durdoning them
    • Posted

You cant do it alone and if you have a loving family who can help

take it

I wish you well

Lil

• Posted

I agree with Lil. You arre unwell and if you can't get out of bed because you feel too low then please let your family help. I've been in exactly the same position but that was a long time ago, and I was alone. I only left my bed to go to the bathroom. Nobody came to see me.

Accept loving help, please. And call your doctor again. Your meds may need adjusting.  Good luck.

Love Tess

• Posted

Hi Peac.. Its a horrid sense to feel isolated from society..  thankfully, those periods pass but sometimes not soon enough.. perhaps you may have a dose of depression.. Are you seeing your GP on a regular basis?
    • Posted

I do have anxiety and depression I want my life back I am trying to work on it but it is sooooooo hard and taking so longer 
    • Posted

I really do understand how you feel as I also suffer with anxiety & depression.. Medication has its pro's & cons but each to their own as they work for some & not so well for others..  Lots of love & support is definately what you need especially when you feel so detached.. BIG HUGS xxx
  • Posted

You must become organized, i think. When you feel at your best organize everything so that for instance getting out of bed will require minimal effort. And research your medicine, its time to find out why youre not better. You dont have to be the happy person. Be the person who listens. Or who thinks or is thoughtful.

• Posted

Thank you for replying I am usually outgoing happy and very chatty but for the past 6 months I'm like a different person sometimes Ineven wonder if it's bipolar ??????
    • Posted

How were you when around someone for a long timeg. I know how people get when the life of tbe party fizzles out. Not very kind. Are you happy for yourself or because people expect it. Check out other medicines. Bipolar? Are you moody. Bei being happy take a lot of energy
    • Posted

Trouble is he's never seen me high I need to explain it in more detail to him 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.