I’m an idiot... I drank alcohol

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went to a club last night. I said I wouldn’t be drinking but I had one sip and I kept going. I drank quite a lot. Now I don’t feel well. I think my symptoms are worse and there was red in my stool as well. I don’t think I’m going to survive this people. My heart is beating really fast too...

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

You'll be okay Maria!! Keep me updated. I'm sure alcohol does affect symptoms but if things stay bad, I would go to the hospital.

• Posted

I’m still not well but it’s not because of the alcohol anymore, it started before I drank so things haven’t changed much anyway. I think I was just hangover. I’m sick and feel like I need to pass a stool all the time. How are you?
    • Posted

Doing okay but struggling with eating just a tad bit. Pain whenever I don't eat for long periods of time (I wake up with pain until I eat). Besides that, just going through the days. Hope you're doing okay now smile Have you seen your doctor yet?

• Posted

That’s not too bad I guess it could have been worse. Will see my doc tomorrow. I’m feeling alright today, not too sick, just a wee bit full even if I haven’t had that much to eat yet. Don’t have diarrhoea anymore but stools are still stinky and light in color.
    • Posted

Tell me how the doctor appointment goes! Hopefully there's some answers that they can give you. Not fun to feel this way and constantly worry about it.

• Posted

Doctor was completely useless today. Never recommended any tests or anything, she doesn’t seem to be concerned I might have an ulcer or gastritis. She just told me to watch my diet and take over the counter meds for my reflux and said I should be fine in a few weeks... I better be...
    • Posted

Think I’m gonna get myself some probiotics. Think that will be helpful.
    • Posted

I hope whatever you bought works for you. Doctors just never want to listen sometimes, she should've at least gotten you some tests done.. 

• Posted

I know. If I won’t be okay in a few weeks and I’ll go back she’ll probably get me to do more tests. What a joke. Was expecting a blood test or endoscopy, but no... Why do they do this..? I could be in danger right now and not even know. So what if my stomach’s bleeding 😞

• Posted

A sign of bleeding coming from higher up your digestive tract, ie. your stomach, would be dark, tarry stools.  Biut your stools have been yellow.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.