I'm anorexic can someone help

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 32 yrs old. Really underweight. 5'3. Tried everything

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Look around at the people that you love and love you and ask

yourself if you want to be around for them as they grow older?

If the answer is yes then get the proper treatment that you need.

• Posted

Stay strong in your battle. We all our fighting something,look at the people you love,look at the strength that you hold,and ask for help. Help doesnt mean your weak,it means that during tough times we all need someone to lift us up ,take care,prayers
  • Posted

Shaline...have you had counselling?    You need help and a forward plan of eating. A professional can help you but you really have to want help for it to work. Are you in UK? Have you spoken to your doctor about this problem? That is the starting point.
  • Posted

I'm sure some of your text is missing Shaline as when I first saw it there was mention of blepharitis and now there is none? All I can see is 'I'm 32 years old. really underweight. 5.3" Tried everything'.  Do you have blepharitis?

As a mother of an ex anorexic I can empathise with you and your family. However I'm not sure what you are looking for on this particular blepharitis site. Hope you get the answers you are looking for. All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.