I'm back !!

Posted , 17 users are following.

Hi I am back on the other side and so so happy , all went well re surgery , I can't thank everyone enough for your support it helped me get through the last week as you all know I was very nervous !

Onwards n Upwards and a 'New Me'

I wish you all well on your journey to mobility .

Best Wishes Angie x

7 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

good onya, keep up the good work.im so happy for you 😆

• Posted

Thanks Wendy , I'm going to do as I'm told and listen to my body

Onwards and upwards 😁

• Posted

Hi Angie. I'm new here. Glad to hear you made it over fine. My surgery is March 7th. I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

• Posted

Hi Cheril , Thankyou I'm so relieved to be on the other side , but everyone hear helped me get to this point and the prize is so worth it , my RTHR was in September and I'm already pain free on that side , I'll keep posting and you stay posative!

Best Wishes Ange

• Posted

Angie. Your second surgery in a few months. Wow Bless your heart. You have been through a lot. I don't know that I would have the courage to go again. Thanks for the encouragement.

• Posted

Great news Angie.

Hug Madla☺

• Posted

Thankyou Madla , think I might have cancelled if it wasn't for all the posative feedback I got from you lovely people 🌺🌸

Best Wishes and hope you are doing well , Angie

• Posted

Well done Angie, so pleased you went ahead with it! Hope you got a bit of sleep last night. Onwards and upwards...xx
    • Posted

I didn't sleep a wink Judith I was so excited to be on post op side but I will catch up today , ithankyou for posting

Angie

• Posted

Dear Angie !!!!!

I am so happy for you, girl ... didn't expect it to be different, but always, always good to hear from yourself ...

Now you will be one of the "veterans" who will be able to help other anxious hippies ... 

Please come back here and letu us know how you are getting on, okay ... You probably will be put to work today by a physical therapist - getting out and in to bed, going to the toilet by your self .. 

And when in pain, ask for the medicine okay ... It might sort of hurt a bit after narcotics have worn out ...

be very gentle and kind to Angie -

Well done darling, well done

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Why thanks renee I spent a long time on this site to help get me to where I am now 1 of you Hippie Warriors !

I will stay in touch and like you do I will try and advise others in there hour of need .. It's good to know you can make a difference when someone fears the unknown , you always said it will be fine and I embraced the virtual hugs right in to theatre where I did as you advised and surrender myself .

Sending Warm Hugs Right Back At You 🌹🌼🌷

• Posted

Fantastic news, now the hard work strengthening the muscles (and the rollercoaster ride) starts.

Best wishes

Graham - 🚀💃

• Posted

Thanks Graham , I will follow the guidelines I'm given and listen to my body which is something I learnt first time round , I'm going to take each day at a time , Thankyou for posting

Best Wishes Angie

• Posted

Top Lady Angie well done am so pleased for you !!!

Looking forward to hear your progress now the worst is over and the pain is gone.

Julie x

• Posted

Thanks Julie , yes I'm elated to be on the post op side , pain controlled to a degree that's bearable, tried tramadol earlier and started hallucinating, saw flying pigs lol

Now going to bathroom on crutches and physio said we'l try stairs tomorrow so far so good , thanks for your concern and hope you're ok

Best Wishes Angie

• Posted

So pleased you are doing well Angie. I am frieking out I am so so anxious and scared. I am having a bi-lateral week today. Just besude myself and I can't help it. I tried listening to a relaxation cd earlier today but to no avail. I know I have to have the op as the pain is quite bad.

Best of Luck to you Angie enjoy your pain free life. Ann x

• Posted

Ha ha flying pigs! I hope ur ok when are u allowed home X
    • Posted

Hi I'm going home tomorrow late pm all being well , though nurse said BP too low 90/51 so I'm panicking now I do drink a lot so I'm feeling anxious

Best Wishes Ange

• Posted

Hi Angie im sure you are looking

Want go home. I was same. No panicking please, you will be fine.when you home rest, drink lots of water, eat fruits and good food. Im so glad you are doing fine except BP that is may be because you are feel anxious. Be kind to your self and take care. Big hug

From Australia Madla💗🌹🌷?

• Posted

Thankyou Madla , I understand it's normal for BP to fall after such major surgery but wasn't aware at the time I did drink lots of water and it is better now , I did the stairs and been for X-ray so maybe going home later .

Hope you are having a good day and Thankyou for your concerns

Best Wishes Ange

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.