I'm back after a hiatus. Also anxiety symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I joined this group a few months back, then lost my password and never got around to retrieving it. I also wasn't so urgent about getting my password back because I felt amazing. I essentially had no anxiety all through October and part of November. I was going out to eat, going to the movies, tons and t places. I was t doing that so much in the beginning of my panic disorder. But my anxiety has come back a little more. I'm still better than I was - and I hope the people I met on here a few months back are too. To the new people- I promise you'll get better too. It just takes sometime. Anyways my symptoms are basically all physical now and can't weap my brain around how anxiety can cause it - don't get worried I have a major disease. I shake and tremor a lot, I feel dizzy quite often and when I lay in bed I feel like I'm spinning. Also end laying in bed it feels like my bed is moving/shaking but it's not. In bed my legs also feel like they are rubber and being stretched, sometimes they feel like they have a "heartbeat" feeling or like electricity is being shot through them. I'm scared now to get in bed and that should be relaxing. I also sometimes feel like I'm going to pass out / my legs will give in while showering so I lay down and take a bath instead. I always ask friend and family for reassurance that I'm okay. I also sometimes feel like my anxiety is going to get worse and I'll turn mad. So, do you have any of the symptoms I've described? I just don't see how anxiety could cause this. Hope all is well . Message me or reply on here If you need to talk. 

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Wasn't* 

*and tons of places 

Sorry I got a new phone and am trying to get used to typing with it. Lots of errors my apologies 

• Posted

Dang it o l mean I DO get worried I have a serious disease
  • Posted

Hi yes I have had every symptom you've talked about feeling dizzy, leg numb in the shower all of them its your anxiety causing it , don't worry it's normal for your symptons to come back at times of stress or even with no stress there called set backs. But you can learn from these setbacks because every time you get through a set back you'll be stronger because you can think back to your self and say hey I was sick like this befor and it went away and it will go away aging and it always does. Try not to let it up set you just know you got better befor and you will aging. Your fear is what drives it . Something I've done is when I have a sympton tell the sympton to get stronger like tell your leg to give out on you when you feel that way and you will see they won't give out itss just your mind scaring it self. 

• Posted

Hi 

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to here you have these symptoms. They can be very scary. But at least I know I am not alone, and neither are you. I actually used that advice in the shower and guess what? It worked!!! Thank you. If you ever need a chat feel free to pm me

• Posted

Hi, I'm new to this and have only been experiencing anxiety for about a week now (hell week I tell you) and I get the feeling of passing out a lot when I'm out and about. Really sucks because I akwats just why to go home and rest, but at least you're not alone. The chest pains are the worst for me though, very frightening. 
    • Posted

I used to get bad chest pains in the first few weeks of my anxiety. But as time passed - I rarely get chest pains anymore! I think in the beginning some people get more chest pains because they haven't mastered the art of breathing to relax. In the beginning it's usually shallow chest breathing. I hope over time this becomes true for you, I remember how scary the chest pains were. If you haven't already I suggestcyou go see some sort of professional as soon as possible. The sooner you get in the faster you recover. If you need any help or assurance or somebody to talk to feel free to private message me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.