I'm beginnimg to not believe my scales .....

Posted , 3 users are following.

I weighed this morning and I have lost 6lbs which I totally do not deserve. I have done absolutely no exercise and I have been \"picking\". The only diiference is that I weighed before I had anything to drink. Can you believe it has really unsettled me. How daft is that.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

they do say that you are lighter in the morning than you are during the rest of the day.

I always try to weigh at the same time or I don't weigh.

If you have kept within the fat guide lines it is possible that you have lost that amount as a change in diet reboost your body to remember that it is on a diet and that it needs to be working at losing the lbs and inches so for now I would be very pleased with myself if I was in your shoes :D

• Posted

Hi Petal you must be doing something right, maybe your diet has been more varied. just think what results you'll get when you do exercise I checked my scales and they're still stuck on 83.2 kilos :roll: dreading going to see the nurse on Thursday :cry:
  • Posted

wow thats a good loss, it could be from some change in diet or exercise, is it still showing the loss when you weigh yourself now?

good luck for tomorrow Trying hard, i'll keep my fingers crossed smile

• Posted

I'm not going to weigh again until Monday morning. I really don't know what I've done different to cause the weight loss. I've been eating loads of raw carrots so perhaps that is the secret. The side-effect of that is a twitching nose and elongated ears smile
  • Posted

Thanks Sparkles :D

I bet you can see in the dark too lol

Maybe you eatting more often healthy snacks by the sound of it has speeded up your matabolism :D

• Posted

SHOCK!!! HORROR!!! Weighed this morning and I have gained 3 pounds. Perhaps I mis-read the scales last week. Thought it was too good to be true. Although I have been naughty eating Chicken and Tarragon crisps. I looooooooove tarragon so I had to try them. They were lovely but definitely won't be buying any more.
  • Posted

Oh No Petal

That's not good is it? You defiantly need to find something low fat to snack on. Did you get weighed on your scales. If you got weighed at Dr's what did he/she say? If you didn't you've got time to try and lose some before you step on their scalesx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.