I'm confused about my penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

okay hi, I'm Kieran and I am 13 years old. I've already had a chat to my mum about this, and she says that my issue will proberly be taken to the doctors.

So I'm not sure if I should send a picture here , because I'm quite young but I know it will help everyone out in sorting the issue.

So since I was little my foreskin has been attached slightly on one side of my gland, the left side. It's not attached a the way up, but you can see it when it's erect. It goes from the middle bottom of the gland, (the red part) and it goes all the way up to that little bit of skin which attached the foreskin to the little line on the top of my penis. I haven't fully hit puberty yet, and I masturbate like 4 times a week, and sometimes more.

I've also noticed little spots like acne kinda spots on my penis, but little red spots, but it's not really noticeable.

I also have the urge to pee all the time, but mostly a little drop comes out, this happens while I'm playing games or In bed (mostly comfortable a


just remember j am only 13 and puberty isn't fully hit me yet, so I think I just need to wait a bit longer for it to de-attach. I'm just worried and need some advice, should I make an appointment? And is it really embarrassing to go to the doctor and show them my penis infront of my mum.

thanks, Kieran

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

  • Posted

    Also forgot to mention about the spots, they are VERY tiny, and they are on the bottom of the penis skin, not the head of anything, the bottom of the skin on the top of the penis, they don't itch or hurt, they just stay there. I also have this on my arm, but the same colour as my skin, and I have it on my angle, and again the same colour as my skin. It might just be a skin problem, as im prone to them as well.

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    theres no harm in seeing a doctor. does your mum need to be in the room with you? maybe they can provide a chaperone. you are too young to put a pic on here imo. and as you go thru puberty things may change. but if youre concerned then see the doctor to put your mind at rest,

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted


    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      What B30929 said is true.

      You are to young to post a picture on here.

      I remember when I was young and went to the doctor I had to have my penis check got it caught in my zipper

      The doctor was sitting on a chair and I stood in front of him to give me some privacy. I was about 10. My mother was in back of me in a chair. You can all ways ask if a nurse can be in there instead of your mother for the exam. She can go in after. When they check anything there has to be someone with the doctor.

      But I think for your own good you should go and have this check just to make sure you are ok and what the spots are

      Also what would be good is talk to your mother and say you feel embarrassed and can she wait out side of the room. She should understand that. You not a baby anymore your a young man.

      Good luck and be safe.....Ken

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    I'm also kind of confused on how to explain to my mum to get a doctors appointment, because when I talked to her about 2 weeks ago. she just told me to wait a bit longer, and if it doesn't improve we'll go to the doctor. And I've read online about what it could be and now I'm really worried, how can I tell her to go to the doctors?

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted


      You have all ready talk with your mother and she know there is something wrong. Tell her that you do not feel it is getting better and can she make a appointment after the holidays with a urologist to see what is going on. Tell your worried and you need to know what is going on.

      She does care about you and she knows it is a little personnel.

      Shes your mother she understand

      Good luck and don't worry..............................Ken

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    thanks so much, I'll be doing this right away

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up