i'm depressed going through so much

Posted , 2 users are following.

Feb 12,1992 i was 8 or 9yrs old i lost my dad feb 14, we had his waite on V-DAY feb 15,1992 we buried our dad when i was young i never knew or understand death what is death. Feb 8, 2014 i just lost my mother of brest cancer feb 14, 14 me and my brother had my mother both services the watie and funeral on V-Day sucks when my mom passed i never grief for my mom death til this day i'm still don't Feb 22, 2015 my mother father passed away me and my uncle had take him off the life support he was in pain.

this is january my dad birthday is coming up jan 21 i'm hurting i want my mom i want my dad i miss them so much 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i am sorry your hurting so much. You have experienced your parents deaths and your grandad and uncle starting from being a young child and still young now. I do understand how difficult it is for you. My daughters were 3 and 5 years old when they lost their dad and it is 30 years ago today Jan 9th when he died. They missed out on that relationship. Their Granddad, his father was very good to them and when he died they were distraught, he was their only father figure. Have you any other family your close to that you can talk to.Talkng can really help. Try to think of the good memories. If you have noone you can talk to try writing your feelings on paper, crying is good too, it releases pent up emotions, let the tears flow, whenever you can, as often as you can. You say you have never greived for your mom, there is no time limit to greiving.  Consider bereavement counselling, it's never to late to ask for help or support. I hope you get some support, you can always talk here, hopefully you may get some other replies. I am here most days so you can always talk to me if it helps, you can send private messages and i will always reply back. Take care.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

latley i have been these dreams about my mother her death seeing her alived over and over the other i woke up screaming 
  • Posted

Sorry i misread your post and thought your uncle had passed away, seen now that it was your Grandad. You ave still suffered losing the precious people close to you. You are similar age to my youngest child. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.