I'm desperate for help

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hey everyone, my name is Stan, i'm 18 years old and i want to inquire about something. About a year ago i noticed weird symptoms in my body and brain and they concerned me, but i thought they would go away by themselves. A year passed and my situation only had gotten worse and my life is almost ruined now. I've been suffering from very annoying symptoms which are :-

-living in a dream state 24/7

-intense brain fog and short term memory is almost gone

-loss of libido

-complete loss of emotions

-no or foggy dreams

-constant headache

Those symptoms have completely ruined my life because i don't feel alive anymore. I can't study and i've been failing miserably and my family don't believe me and think that i should just "get over it", but i simply can't and don't know what to do because i feel like i'm the only one going through this in the world. Please help me.

P.S : i've been though tragic and very painful events and i've had depression since 14, so that might be related or something.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Seeing as this has been progressively getting worse over a year or so, I don't believe it's anything life-threatening, or urgent. However, you mentioned that you have had depression. Depression can 100% cause all the symptoms you're experiencing, and not having any support from family or friends can definitely make it worse. I would consider seeing a therapist or psychologist to help with the depression. Never feel like you're alone. You've got me at the very least. 👍

Ps: I'm 18 as well and have gone through depression. Still do on and off.

• Posted

I'm sorry you are going thru this. You are too young to feel like your life is over. 

First of all, since you have no family support, try going gluten free. My daughter gave up gluten and what a difference it made! Second, after you have been gluten free for at least 3 weeks, if your depression is still there, try St.John's Wart  for depression. I know giving up gluten is hard but after awhile it will get easier. just remember no wheat and check labels to see if any has been added. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink lots of water. If after all this you aren't any better or getting worse, look at what you are eating, and what you are doing in your life. By this I mean are you smoking, drugs, alcohol?  Hopefully your family will come around and help you out but until then, google your symptoms and change your diet. Let us know how you are doing. CSLJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.