I'm facing a strange and embrass situation with my eye. Please help me.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I can't concentrate a person who is talking to me wether its a man or women. I Can't keep eye-to-eye contact for a one minute or never sometimes. My iris were going down and it caught a  places which never have to look. I'm not a bad guy who wanted to do bad things for god's sake. I tried to avoid this but ended with failure. So please tell me what to do? Take it serious. and give me a good advise. Thanx. .

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted


    I don't mean to be rude but ......Go to the doctor !

    and book an appointment with the optician!!!!

    ...oh, and ....good luck



    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    I definitely agree it would be wise to get professional help... to see a doctor if you believe this to be a physiological problem...

    But from what you say, it might also be an emotional or psychological one.... Have you considered that?

    You are not alone in finding it hard to look people in the eye. It's very common and can be seen as a sort of shyness...

    How old are you, may I ask?

    I'm stabbing in the dark here, so don't answer if you find me intrusive... but you did ask to be taken seriously, and that's what I'm doing.

    If you are a young man, one who is not used to being alone with men or women, just being in their company might be having an emotional effect on you you're not aware of.

    The eyes are known to reveal a lot and sometimes we want to hide from people.

    One thing you could do to check this out is to ask yourself if it's the same with absolutely everyone... Or is it a little different with your family or people you have been very close to for a long time...?

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Thanx Light for the reply. Well, yeah I knew that some people faced same problem. But this is little difference. I'm 25 Years old single man. 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      OK, Mohamed.... well I've said all I can for now.

      It's up to you to go a bit further with it... see your GP if you think it's a physical thing.....

      Or maybe, since you're so worried about it, you should see him/her anyway... see what they say.

      Best of luck!

      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up