I'm Fat ! My admission

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well, I've admitted it at last. I'm fat! It's taken my ages (years) to come to terms with my weight. I was always able to lose it as quick as I put it on, (well, nearly) BUT...since reaching my 40's ... a whole new story. Its been a hard few years, avoiding mirrors, social events (perish the thought of bumping into anybody that knew me a few years ago!, well they wouldn't have recognised me anyway!) But now I have new hope, started the Blueys three weeks ago. Had to go to docs a few days ago, because I have just been diagnosed with high blood pressure, so she weighed me and I lost 2kg after two weeks. Not as much as I had hoped but is going in the right direction I suppose. Probably should cut back on the old vino a bit more as thats the thing thats probably got me into this mess - but ITS HARD!!! Need some vice in life! Will carry on trying ..... what a great CROWD you all are! You have all inspired me and have been reading all the updates since I started on the blueys. Its actually quite addictive! Anyway, good luck to all, its hard but hopefully we will all get to our rightful weight.... XX :lol:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey JB

[b:88b2becbea]WELL DONE U :!: [/b:88b2becbea]

2Kg that's 4.4lbs good going for 2 weeks work :D

Keep it up honey ur doin gr8.

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi JB,

Think of it as just over 8 packets of butter :lol:

Well done to you.

Jane

• Posted

Hi JB. Well done!! I agree with you its much harder once you are over 40!! LOL. But not impossible. I also have high blood pressure but it has come down a bit since I started losing weight. Keep up the good work. Regards Pat
  • Posted

hi jb well done!! i know where u coming from lol im approaching my 40th on 1st november :cry: like you i try to avoid people i knew from school etc lol but now im losing the weight tho very slowly im getting a teeny weeny more confident.good luckxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.