I'm feeling extreme fatigue for more thn 3 months.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, this is my first post so kindly forgive me if its not been present in effective manner.

Well i'm 32 male, unmarried. For the last 4 months, i'm feeling extreme fatigue that does not go away after sleep. Ok, let me tell you bit of a history, my father got diabetes too long and my mother diagnosis with stage 2 Breast Cancer recently, and i was in extreme depression because of all this. I searched the internet with every possible details given and the results were devastated. Now i'm very fearful regarding my medical health condition. And yes one more thing, i feel my head is dizzy and i could'nt constantrate because of this. Should i be worry this much regarding my medical health?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Don’t overlook depression causing your feelings.   
    • Posted

But mark why i'm feeling fatigue all the time. I want to work like any other person. I don't want to be tired all the time.

• Posted

Fair enough,    You probably  should see your doctor and get some blood work done .    But in the  meantime consider depression and or anxiety as a possible cause.   

It is my understanding after speaking with a neurologist and several doctors, that dizziness related to anemia occurs at a very late stage. Meaning your hemoglobin levels are very low.   On the other hand , fatigue occurs earlier.  If your fatigue and dizziness occurred simultaneously  they could just be something psychosomatic    

For me I assumed the worst regarding myself,  and lost eight months of my life thinking I was dying     Do your due diligence but stay positive     

• Posted

Thanks alot Mark, i hope this will help me out and i will definitely went to my doctor for the general check up.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.