I'm feeling very ill with an upset tummy and can't go

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi guys hope someone can help iv been talking zopiclone for 5 days iv taken it before but this time im finding something really strange. i took my tablets over 6 hours ago and my belly tells me i need the toilet but my bottom half says i dont need to its like they are fighting with each other but its causeing me so much pain i cant take it no more. i get pretty much everything everyone has already said but more. iv also been getting rashes all over me they look like bites they ich like bites but they are not any ideas?

any help would be great

thank you ryan

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Just stop taking them. They are really bad.
    • Posted

but im on other medication for bipolar so i need to know which are making me ill
  • Posted

Hi Ryan

sounds like an allergy, with the rash and also your inner mechanism sending signals to rid yourself of the poison! Is it worth taking them? Why don't you try an aantihistamine tomorrow which will help with the rash and also help you sleep - something like Piriton should do the trick. Good luck

• Posted

Ryan, hi there. I think your body is telling you what to do: stop right there. The pills are clearly not helping you now, so they are unlikely to help you in the long run. Best to see a doctor asap, and find a safe alternative. Take care.
  • Posted

Have you read the leaflet about the side effects, Ryan? My advice would be to write down your symptoms and make an appointment to see your doctor.
  • Posted

You have an allergic reaction to zopiclone for sure, I would definitely stop taking them. You should go see your doctor pronto. Take care hope it all works out for you.
  • Posted

I had a little bit of the same problem too, a real pain in the ass, lol. Started a high bran diet and lots of water, working for me, try it and see what happens. Good luck!
  • Posted

Ryan I totally agree with exzombie, stop taking them and go back to your doctor good luck
    • Posted

Hi Mary

2 weeks free today! Feel really good about it. Sleeping pattern still erratic but I can cope with that. Good luck for tomorrow x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.