I'm getting really scared. Need help please.

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've posted about this symptom in here as well as under another topic.

I'm getting scared because it hasn't gone away.

I've been having hot sensation inside my body - stomach, neck, arms - and on my face and ears. It feels like I've eaten something really spicy, or I've been wearing layers of sweater in the summer heat. But I don't sweat. It's been a month and it's constantly there all day through the night. I started feeling nausea, pains in my joints and my jaw. I feel so hopeless.

My doctor did FSH, TSH, and some estrogen level test and they all came back ok. But that's all he ever did. He told me the sensation could be either from anxiety or heartburn, so he prescribe me losec. I just started last night.

So i really just want this to go away. I want to be able to manage my anxiety but it's hard with this freaking sensation.

If anyone knows anything, please help. I am at a loss.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i used to feel the same way dont worry hopefully it will fade soon, completely normal when ur stressed,  if u want my advise, dont take pills. try to do something else when u feel this way, something that keeps u focused, force your self to do so , theres nothing to be worried about xx
    • Posted

Thank you very much Sarah. Yes, I am not taking any meds for both my anxiety and depression. It makes it harder to fight when they come over me though. But I still have hope that I can win this. Just need reassurance from time to time. Thanks much
  • Posted

If you're talking about a sensation throughout your body where you feel hot and nervousness, like your nerves are on fire, then it's just your anxiety. Anxiety gets better over time, 6 months to 2 years usually. Could be lifelong for some people. Your diet or stress are usually the two main causes. Educate yourself about cortisol, everything takes time.

• Posted

Thank you for the reassurance manny.

I've had anxiety and panic attack when I was in college but it only lasted a year and without medications. I have occasional anxiety attack for the past ten years, and then last month it came back and it's stuck with me like a gum under a shoe(lol). But I've never had this heat sensation, it's all new to me, so that's why I'm freaking out thinking it's probably something more serious. I guess all I need is just reassurances so thank you very much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.