I’m going insane!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’m 15 and I’ve only had GF, after I was blood tested, for 3 weeks now. I know it’s not a lot seeming as many people on here have had it for many many months. 

But honestly it’s driving me insane and I don’t know what to do anymore. Ive got my GCSEs in a month, I’ve got a job that I’m taking time off. Im not seeing any of my friends. I can’t even walk to the shop 2 minutes away without feeling dizzy and about to throw up. I can’t go to school. Honestly it’s causing me to be really upset and I just can’t cope anymore. I’m losing everything it feels like. I’m going to fail my GCSEs because everytime I try revise I fall alseep. I can’t go to work because I can’t stand up for long. And I can’t even go out. 

I have panic attacks everyday and I’m constantly crying. I really just want to be better again, I really don’t know what to do anymore. 

This is a long shot but does anyone know anything that will make me less tired or even any kind of support? 

I’m sorry this sounds Moany as a lot of people have it 10x longer but I’m such an emotional person and I can’t keep asking my mum to comfort me. 

Thankyou so much 

Jess x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Jess,

You are not alone in this and we have all been to the point your at right now, quite frankly I still have days I have bad days and just cry!!! It is all normal I’m in month 8 going on 9 and still have sever symptoms!’ Just take a deep breath and come here for support I promise it will get better for you!! Drink lots of water, take a good multivitamin and stay away from sugar!! Eat lots of proteins and veggies and just relax, I know easier said then done!’ 

My tiredness went away about 8 weeks in but for months would try to do to much and would get tired very easily!!! Just hang in there and when you want to scream and give up come here for support!! Hugs to ya!!

• Posted

Honestly this is so so nice to read coming from someone that has GF. There’s only so much a doctor can say as they don’t really know what it’s like.  

I will try the vitamins! That’s such a good idea. Thankyou so much. 

I hope you get better soon!! You must be so strong!! Hugs to you too smile

• Posted

Oh Jess,

Just read this message after posted on the other threat a minute ago. So sorry to hear you are going through this - I totally understand how distressing this is, at a time when you really need to be fit and well. Please don't panic and just remember your health is most important, please do talk to your mum or a teacher at the school even to tell them what's going on - it's important they understand if you have exams coming up. It's important for you to get rest just now as well and really empathising as I know how tough this is to deal with.

B complex vitamins really helped me for energy levels and concentration, not a magic cure I know but taking one of those a day can make a big difference, alongside a good strong multi-vitamin per day and extra Vitamin C and possibly an immune boosting herb like siberian ginseng or echinicea.

You are not moaning at all Jess, I really do understand having went through a tough time myself with it and just want you to know that whatever happens you will get through this and get better, and remember although I know it doesnt' always seem that way, exams are not everything in life, your health is priority and please take care of yourself and get rest when you are able to at this time.

Thinking of you and remember as a young person the chances of you recovering quicker is much better, so try not to worry I know that's a silly thing to say as it's much easier said than done. The guys on the forum here are good for support so worth keeping in touch and remember this WILL pass and you WILL be able to enjoy life again - just a horrible time right now but it won't always be this way.

Craig

• Posted

Craig,

Thankyou so much, this is so nice to read. I didn’t think I would actually get a reply. So nice to hear from someone who’s suffered with GF. 

I will definitely try the different vitamins! I’ll try not to panic, I’ll put my health first. 

Thanks again, honestly it’s made me feel so much better about it all. It’s made me feel normal. This is such a lovley forum. 

Thanks! 

Jess smile 

• Posted

The forum is good Jess because people have been there and understand how scary and awful it is to go through this virus - want you to know that I do fully believe that you ARE going to get better - I truly believe that Jess, hang in there and trusting God to look after you.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.