I'm going insane

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hiya there. I'm 18 years old and I've always been a fit healthy girl. I had a baby in October last year and ever since I've been having panic attacks and feeling unwell every single day. I thought it was low blood pressure to begin with as I always felt faint and lightheaded but I got diagnosed with anxiety. I tried medication and i didn't like it. It made me feel worse if anything. The counselling list is sky high so I doubt I'll be getting seen anytime soon. My panic attacks have stopped but as I said I'm feeling ill every day. Sore head, lightheadedness, sore eyes, weird feeling in stomach, dizzy, feeling like I'm gonna fall in a heap, like everything is moving around me. Always feeling sick and stuffy nose. My head feels like it's going to pop. I find it hard to go to the toilet some days and others I have diahorrea. My periods are horrendously heavy. I'm just scared incase I have something seriously wrong with me. The doctors keep turning me away is there anything I can do to stop these feelings? It's interacting with my day to day life and i m struggling to look after my little girl most days . Much appreciated x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you had your iron levels checked? It sounds like you may be anaemic. especially with the heavy periods! And your symptoms do sound similar to mine!
  • Posted

Your doctor sounds like mine bloody useless! Have you had any brain scans? Iwould demand one for your peace of mind! X
    • Posted

Yes he is. Nope I've asked for one several times they said it's not necessary. Have you had your problem sorted? X
    • Posted

Nope been like this for about 5 years! He keeps putting it down to low iron and low BP its a joke!! X
  • Posted

Tell your doctor you want to be put on wellbutrin 200mg xl ...it helps with depression and anxiety. I've been on it for years with no side effects. If that doesn't work then get some kava kava and ltyrosine....vitamins you can buy online. Only take 1 ltyrosine daily. Kava kava can be up to 6 a day depending on the severity of the anxiety. Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.