I'm gonna scream soon

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi got my sdp into payment spoke to esa call centre asked about my arrears and was told I'll get call back never happened called again same thing no call back a week later I get a call man says we need copys of council tax letters as proof I live alone they were sent via job centre which my family did for me at the beginning he was adamant they weren't on system spoke to esa call centre yes they are on system and I get a call back 2hrs later saying I'm sorting arrears out now ok 3 days later nothing and no notes on system dnt these people realise how doing this to a person who has severe mental health issues and very bad paranoia can make me even worse sorry for going on just so annoying

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I understand it can be very frustrating but you need to bear in mind the person you speak to when you ring is in a call centre and isn't the person dealing with your arrears payment.

Also your current award is correct which is their priority, you will get your arrears paid but it often takes three weeks at least due to ppressure of work and the need to make sure claimants get their current paynents correctly as a priority. In fact the more often you ring in about the same thing the worse it makes it in the long run as it eats up time the staff could use to do other work for people.

The arrears will be paid to you asap and at this time of year everyone is pushing for payments. SDP arrears need to calculated manually off line not as simple as pressing a computer key unfortunately.

Hang in there and I hope you get paid soon.

All the best

Wendy 😀 xx

• Posted

Hi

I understand it can be very frustrating but you need to bear in mind the person you speak to when you ring is in a call centre and isn't the person dealing with your arrears payment.

Also your current award is correct which is their priority, you will get your arrears paid but it often takes three weeks at least due to ppressure of work and the need to make sure claimants get their current paynents correctly as a priority. In fact the more often you ring in about the same thing the worse it makes it in the long run as it eats up time the staff could use to do other work for people.

The arrears will be paid to you asap and at this time of year everyone is pushing for payments. SDP arrears need to calculated manually off line not as simple as pressing a computer key unfortunately.

All the best

Wendy 😀 xx

• Posted

Hi

All the best

Wendy 😀 xx

• Posted

Hi,

Ask to speak to a manager, or for a manager to ring you back. I was told not to keep calling them as each time I did it put everything back two weeks each time I called. This went on for about four months. The manager called me back within two hours of my request, only to admit that all my files had been removed from the data base. I eventually got all my benefits paid, but I would never trust them again, remember the system is never wrong only the claimants.

Mike.

• Posted

I no from what you saying my situation with them is same as mine I have spoke to manager who say they are sorting problems out but dnt hear anything else

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.