I'M HAVING A CYSTECELE AND RECTECELE WITH A MID SLIM HELP

Posted , 5 users are following.

ANY ONE HAD THIS DONE AND HOW ARE YOU DOING IM ONLY 35 YEARS OLD HELP PLEASE IM HAVING SERGERY IN ONE WEEK 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I had s rectocele at 37, on 2/27/2018 I’m doing great. I’m still in the healing process but I’m glad I had the surgery 
    • Posted

I’m in my 3 day healing sergery when well it was a 2 1/2 hr long I’m home only one night at the hospital. Today is the 3 day no pain Med only discomfort went sitting and I’m resting and the heat padd help for my back .it fills like I want to poop but no poop today I had a small poop like slim  dr told me to pee each hour  so fard I think I’m ok
    • Posted

Latisha 75352

You are still in healing process and is being 7months. Are you having pain are what do you mean? Are you having intercores and did you have pain and how long did you waited I’m scare that I will not be able to have sex dr said it will be really really painful but I will not try until 4months cause I don’t what to mess my cystocele and retalcelle up. And he close my opening a little cause it was really really open he said I was like a 4 he made me 2 like all others woman and I had. A mid slim put in too . Hopefully my married don’t get mess up cause I decisions I made to have my self pee and poop normal again. Thank you I least I have someone to talk to 

• Posted

Really don’t worry to much I had vaginal rectocele surgery and it wasn’t as bad as I envisaged .... just make sure you rest after as that bit is important ... good luck with it all x
    • Posted

I had the same and the repaired my perineum also

I am 3 weeks post op as of last Monday I think and I have already had some dissolved stiches come.out

I'm 47

• Posted

Oh and have ZERO REGRETS so glad to be able to evacuate NORMALLY again

Eating better to avoid IBS trigger foods now also!!

Walking more

Have lost 20 lbs in 2 month

• Posted

Thank you 🙏🏼

Know I’m worried about sex I will wait 4 months before trying dr said it will hurts how was you sex and how long did you waiting? I’m merry for 18 years . Hopping by having this done don’t mess my sex like for the rest of my life 😩

• Posted

Ok ladies I had done my sergery 3 days ago I’m recovering well today no pain med I poop it was good no pain I was so scared but it was ok 👌🏼 and pee good just walking baby steps cause it hurts and if I sit but is only been 3 days  he told me the pain I fill below is because he close my vag a little and that if I Hut it will be outside and it thouse . I be home for 5 weeks and I will rest rest rest 

• Posted

I had rectocele and posterior repair and vaginal repair with sling 4 meshes all at once. 2 hour surgery. You'll do fine

• Posted

Thank you today is my 3 day of recovery I can pee better today I have not use any med took a shower  I’m resting only eating 5 small meal healthy only o don’t what to be constipa. I buy a donut to sit it helps a lot and a heading pad. Dr told me to pee  every hour .day and night I have alarm to woke me up he said so my cystocele don’t come back. The only thing is I’m scare to walk fast I’m walking baby steps how is your walking? 
  • Posted

Is it using mesh ? Read up carefully on this. I wouldn't do it. So many people with complications after mesh so be very careful

• Posted

Surgery next wed.  Would a donut pillow help post op for sitting comfort?

sorry if this post in the wrong place🙂

• Posted

I had sergery 3 days ago and yes the donut pillows help me a lot went I sit on a chair. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.