I'm having nausea almost daily, abdominal pain.... Are these normal in gs

Posted , 6 users are following.

I has been diagnosed with gs few months ago....from one month before that I m having nausea, abdominal pain, headache that pain above eyes, are these symptoms normal in gs... Also my ceruloplasmin level is 15.6 which should be above 20. Sometimes I'm feel confused... That I'm not getting anything

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Having brain fog -yes . The other symptoms -- not in our experience. More tests perhaps?

• Posted

I've had GS for decades and didn't give me symptoms except maybe brain fog which doctors swear is unrelated to GS , anyway since I started taking daily multivitamin pills + extra Vit D3 my brain fog disappeared.

hope it helps.

• Posted

I have GS, but, my main symptom is yellowy eyes and high bilirubin when I am sick or taking medicine. with GS you are more likely to have gall stones. Do you still have your gall bladder? It could be gallstones - usually pain is more on the upper right side with nausea.

A few other options depending on where your pain is: Have you been tested for MALS? The pain with that is center and upper - right in the middle of where your rib cage meets.. The pain with appendix can start center middle. All have nausea and pain - but, the pain is usually localized in each case to one of those areas.

• Posted

I m done with ultrasound, Gastroscopy and all the other necessary tests but result is normal. I met many doctors, including cmc (most trusted hospital of india) but they say it's nothing.... They Just prescribed medicines.

• Posted

Brain fog +++ and headachey yes. feel like shaking my head to clear doesnt work!

The rest sorry, not in my experience.

• Posted

hi, i was finally diagnosed in august with gs. yes its normal - daily nausea / vomitting is my main symptom. i suffer from this every day! i suffer from headaches every so often but the abdominal pains r much less frequent.. usually when im drinking alcohol or the day after drinking. my symptoms started 10 years ago, with various tests and waiting times for consultants, i was finally given an answer. theres a few things ive found that ease the nausea... getting a good nights sleep is the main one! im not great at going to be early, and with my job im up early so ive been advised this would be why i suffer so much first thing in the morningwith nausea. also stress - not easily avoided at certain times, but again, i was advised by consultant that his can be a big trigger and i have definitely noticed a difference when stressed and not. hope this helps.

• Posted

Do you feel nausea anyday.... Or the day on in which you take alcohol?

• Posted

Hi!

Stress! Oh yes, that is a big trigger! And lack of sleep too!

I hate the combination when Im stressed and havent slept so you have my sympathy!

Nauseas not something I have experienced though. Sorry.

Keep looking to find what will work for you. Read stuff here and get a good look after your liver book!

Good luck.

• Posted

yes the nausea is nearly every day! not a fun way to start the day lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.