I'm having one of those beautiful foggy days..mmm

Posted , 6 users are following.

Down but definitely not out...always a half full glass...I went away for the a weekend and watched an amazing concert....part of my punishment....it was well worth it...:-) xxxx be blessed everyone.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christine, just been away for a few days, had a lovely time, with only a couple of not so good days but now I am in a complete fog, couldn't even type my email address properly. I think a few days of rest, meditation and wholefood will help. Thus I know exactly how you feel, hang in there be kind to yourself.

Best Regards 

Meg 🌺

• Posted

Thanks Meg...it's great to know your nit the only one...be blessed..:-) xxx
  • Posted

Good for you!! In the words of Morgan Freeman "I only got one life I will not let Fibromyalgia steal the joy of living it". We should all try to be that positive x
    • Posted

razz I was just reading about Morgan Freeman today...what an awesome saying..:-) xxx
  • Posted

Bless you Christine, you are such a lovely lovely selfless person. I wish you hugs, many, but gentle! Jeanne xx
  • Posted

Good for you-continue to do things that gives you a Lift.

Elaine,

• Posted

Grandson nearly three, comes Wednesdays..always a lift...thanks Elaine...be blessed..gave a lovely day..:-) xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.