I'm having such a hard time with this!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm dying inside!!! I feel so hopeless I'm having a panic attack that won't stop the mental effects doesn't stop inside. And

I am battling my mind all day long and it's been a tough fight for the last month and I just started pills feels like I'll never pull through this. I can't imagine living like this forever

2 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I say this to everyone.... Read about anxiety/health anxiety. For some reason, reading about anxiety helps me. It maked me realize just how complicated it can be and how to cope. I have had health anxiety for 8 years. My mind has taken me to dark places. I have cried and begged my mind to stop! I have lost friends and I drive the people around me crazy. I have good days, bad days, horrible days and days when I just exist. You are not alone. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It helps to know what your triggers are. My trigger is stress. Also, if I feel a random pain I panic because I think I am dying. It's tough but once you find a medication that works it's half the battle. If you don't think the meds are working, tell your doctor. I have tried meds that literally drove me crazy. Sometimes you have to try a few to see what works.

• Posted

Thanks I'm ready to fight it and figure it out wished it wouldn't have started so early in my life though.

• Posted

I managed to be anxiety free until I was 34. I hope my boys don't get it. Having it young must be hard but you can fight it! I have gone months without an attack. Educate yourself as much as you can. Like someone here said.... It's a thought, not fact. I joined this forum a few weeks ago and it has helped me so much! You came to the right place!

• Posted

It is what it is. Forget all that. it is no picnic at any age. I do think they will figure this all out within the next decade or so, your generation has so nuch technology to help. this all existed before it had a name. It did. But was hidden or swept under the rug. Severly stigmatized and feared. This world has come a long way since then. The more its brought into the open the more the world will want it fixed and hopefully the more funding it will receive for research and development. 
  • Posted

Hey Kaleb! I know how you feel and it can be a challenge on a daily basis , trust me I know!! Sometimes our brain/mind is stupid and wont allow us to rationalise things! We have to stay strong, push through it and just belive we are okay! Make yourself do things that anxiety says you can't.  I always have anxiety but I just make my self go out and do things even though it hurts! Knowing that you're not the only one and there's actually millions of people in this world who have or are going through this! You'll be okay and you are okay! much love x

• Posted

Hang in there dear!  With the correct meds and love & support you're be fine. Continue to administer your prescribe meds and be sure not to over medicate yourself. Every time you have a panick attack doesn't mean that you always have to pop a pill. That could be very dangerous.

My cousin suffered with this illness for many years on & off but she has found other methods to deal with it. She's in group therapy 3 times a week and she has a very strong support system. At this point she doing great. 

Do your own research and try some methods that'll work for you. There's many articles that you can read regarding this illness that might help you. Group therapy should be on your agenda. There's many others that is suffering from this issue and have many stories & methods to share. Whatever you do-  Don't give up! Theres a big bright light of HOPE waiting around the corner for you. You can't let it beat you, you have to beat it. Trust me, you can beat this.  Good luck to you dear! 

• Posted

Thank you so much it gets extremely

hard at times and I just don't want to imagine dealing with this forever.

• Posted

Concern yourself with dealing and magaing it for now. The future will take care of itself. 
  • Posted

I'm going threw the same my anxiety has become so bad I'm starting to isolate myself from the outside world and cancelling plans with friendssad sometimes I just go to sleep just to escape all the feelings of anxiety. Stay strong xx

• Posted

Thanks definitely can relate you too!!! Get better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.