I'm having suicidal thoughts

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys,

Stress is now a common thing, right? I don't think I could handle it, too much!

I've been self-harming. It did help, just a little bit. I'm weak? To end my life?

I need help!

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi David, you need to get help ASAP, are you in the UK? If so you can contact the Samaritans, go to your local A&E, contact your local Mental Health Crisis Team or phone your GP surgery but do get help for this.

Are you taking medication and if so for how long and what are you taking.

Ive noticed you posted 4 days ago but can't see any replies, how are you? 

Concerned Neil 

• Posted

Hi David 

You need to get help as soon as possible call the samaritans or your gp or someone you trust from your post I don't think you want to die I think you want the stress to go away and this can be dealt with in other ways. You are not alone, you are loved and supported here please reply so we know you are alright xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.