I'm I doing something wrong

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi. I've been on these pills now for 1 week. my weight has not changed at all. The beginning of the week I followed slimming world. then I thought maybe there isn't enough fat to get the pills working. so since Saturday I have changed to counting how much fat and calories I am having a day. so I'm using around 30g of fat and 1200 cals. I 79kg would like some advice if anyone can help

please

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hiya, i write everything down before i eat it. so i know the fat in take is correct. ( a skill i learnt from slimming world) i take the pill just before i eat breakfat. then again before i eat lunch and again at tea time. and i only eat fruit inbetween meals If anything at all. I have jumped on the scales today and have lost 2lb so im hoping this is a start of it. But thank you for the advice it means alot that we are all or have gone through the same.
    • Posted

Just remember we are all different my lovely. It's taken me 4 weeks to loose 9 pounds and I've not changed any eating habits as yet. Only this morning I had 3 bacon pile of creamy scrambled eggs mushrooms and beans and just now for lunch ate bag of popcorn and chocolate rice cakes. X
    • Posted

If you dont mind me asking how much do you have to lose ,
    • Posted

Well no one has told me that I have to lose but I would like to lose about 7 stone. If I keep going the way I am I will be at target by number
    • Posted

Can I be rude and ask you, have you had problems with the dreaded oil 😡😡there I've said it ha ha 😜😜

I would love some of that skinny popcorn only I'm to scared 😡xx

• Posted

I was on orlistat last year and lost 4kilos in 2months not great i know , so i started slimming world aswell to see if it would give me a boost and it worked the total opposite , i tried following the slimming world plan and there diet has a higher fat content so started suffering horrible side effects and no more weightloss so never reached my 5% weightloss by end off 12wk program , i now have an appointment for 5th april with gp to see if i can get them again , i need to lose nearly 5st for me personally and health reasons
    • Posted

Sorry for late reply. Only had oil once and even then was not bad. It really is ok being on these. I take them 3 times daily regardless of what I'm eating. X
    • Posted

The easy thing I done was actually nothing. I just cut down on what I eat that's all. I still have mcds and other take out but all in moderation that's all. X
    • Posted

That's ok , I think I'm eat to many carbs as , I've not lost for ages. Have you all cut out bread and wheat. x
  • Posted

Hey ladies. I haven't had any oily Ness or tummy pains. I followed sw for the 1st week then realised I should be counting fat. so I had to re plan my. meals so now I write all my fat intake out.. I'll see what the scales say again in the morning. Thanks for all your replies.
    • Posted

Hey guys just an update. still no result gone down from 12.7 to 12.5 that's it. I've even gone over fat a few days to see if I would have any of the side effects. most days stuck to 30g fat a day I've exercised and still nothing. Going back to docs on.Monday see what they have to say.
  • Posted

Hey ladies. been so busy today so have forgot to take pill. so will remember at tea time. I still think I must be eating wrong with everyone losing big amounts and not me. so over next few days ill write down what I'm eating and let u all look at it just to see. Thanks for the great support
    • Posted

Yes I'm at a sticky point , it's really frustrating πŸ˜‚

Worse thing is I'm at a friends house who is doing fish with vegetables and a jacket potato. Which is all good only she's put a load of olive oil . Over the whole lot. How do I get out of that then. Help please Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.