I'm in severe trauma I don't know what to do

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm in so much trauma I don't talk to anyone I'm afraid to go to college

a few months ago I was sexually assaulted by a family member and I was in so much trauma before that now I'm even afraid to wake up in morning. This person is continuously mentally torturing me so that I can't do anything now I'm stuck and ruining my own life I'm afraid that something wrong is gonna happen please tell me what do i do.......plz help.......

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Tell your Mother and Father and report this to the Police.

Make an apointment with your Doctor and explai what has happened, you need help and treatment for PTSD and the Offender needs to be introduced to the Law, this is one thing that will help you move on and begin the healing process under your Doctors direction. 

Marie, Report the Offence

• Posted

I can't report this to police because he is a family member and he is blackmailing me and parents to achieve some motives in family.it's a family issue but I'm becoming the victim even it's not my fault.

• Posted

Marie

I do not know where you are in the world. Just because He is a family member does not mean you cannot report Him to the Police

If He is Blackmailing your family and yourself again it is against the Law and He can be put in jail for that as well.

If you are being made a victim and you are not been protected again this is a matter of the Law and you can be taken to a place of protection.

Get this apology for a Man put in prison, Then live your life.

If your parents are putting you in any harm or danger, this is against the Law and you need protection. Move on none of them seem worth a light

• Posted

Oh Marie, gosh that's awful you poor bugger.  Have you told anyone anything?  You must let someone know, even if it is your doctor as this must be torture to deal with alone.  As a woman you should NEVER have to put up with this.  I suggest talking to someone and you should hopefully be advised as to where to get support from further.  Good luck, keep in touch if you want.

• Posted

Marie I'm so sorry for what happened but you should confide this to a family memeber that you trust. Also talk to your doctor because you have ptsd and there is help to cope with this traumatic situation. I know exactly how you feel because my own parents don't know but only two close members. Don't let the past control your future. I've been to college and although it's hard don't let this bad experience affect your ability to realize your dreams

• Posted

You poor girl, so sorry to hear this! Rape crisis and if you're in immediate danger try the Samaritans! Xx

• Posted

Hey Marie smile

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I know it must feel that you have no control over this situation, especially since you are being blackmailed. Whatever this disgusting person is threatening you with is just to try stop you from talking about it. If you take the control back and tell someone, another family member(someone you trust), or the police, he/she won't have any more power over you. Even a friend or a teacher at college, or a GP, anyone trustworthy, you shouldn't have to go through this alone. If somebody else knows, they could help you and make sure it doesn't happen again.

The worst mistake of my life was not telling anyone, I know its hard but please try to reach out to someone. Good luck!

Hugs smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.