i'm in such a horrible place after testing positive for HSV2

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today i got the news that i tested positive for HSV 2. part of me really doesn't want to believe it and it's so hard for me especially considering that i've only slept with 2 people and didn't think there was any possible way for them to have herpes. i feel disgusting, i'm scared and i'm in shock, i've never had any symptoms and it's been a very long time since i've had sex. i'm so young and feel like i'll never find love because of this.ive never felt so gross and i want to just hide in a cave forever

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

You will eventually come to terms with this skin condition and you will find someone who will love you regardless of it. I promise there are good people out there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.