I'm just fed up that i cant find my old self and how its ruined my love life

Posted , 2 users are following.

I feel pathetic with nothing to offer anyone. I feel bad that I do want to meet smeone I want to spend the rest of my life with. I met someone last year and sadly my anxiety completely destroyed it leading to depression during the relationship. It felt like it was entirely my fault i spoke to phsyics who told me i was too keen  and he thought I was too much.. I didnt feel i gave that impression if anything my anxiety made me avoid him. Other physics told me we were going to get back together. I see him add so many new pretty girls and I just feel so pathetic compared to them, he always said liked bigger girls and ive always been a bit slender . I just feel hurt and something keeps me hanging one like why couldnt i had become ill with some horrible person. i feel lonely and pathetic i ust would like to meet someone who we can care about and i feel stupid for thinking that way. Like everything i want is just stupid . we met recently and he seemed pretty nice  and wanted to meet again but then he added this new attractive girl and i just feel such unjust that my illness came in the way now other girls get to have all the happiness. Im struggling to see any light only embrassment and pain most probably story of my life always looking the fool

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

It is so hard to have a relationship when you have ploblems like stress anxious depression .its not ur fault ur like it .tell me what happens when you meet a guy .im here if you want a chat
    • Posted

I dontt eat much but put on weight ive got a underactive thyroid .make out a eating plan .and join a gym .i went for 2 years and went from 14st.4 to 11st 4 so it does work
  • Posted

Love yourself. You have to love yourself first before you enter a relationship. Its harder to be in a relationship when your in a bad place. Forget trying to get back to the old you and work on a new you. I do know what you mean.I hve clusters of good and bad months. Its frustrating at times not going to lie. Anxiety ruins things but it is in our control, just very difficult to get a grip on it at times. 
    • Posted

I just want to be happy and I feel it's all my fault things ended
    • Posted

I feel like I never have control of my mind it never trusts itself
    • Posted

I get really tired with the constant pain in life the lets downs I can't take it anymore
    • Posted

The only people who help me are tarot readers
    • Posted

I will do all my best to help you .ur to young to give in open up to me
    • Posted

I am just too tired...I have a friend who ignored me entirely through my illness ...she gets all upset about something and I decide to take a step back and then has a go at me? My ex is off falling in love and I'm on my own..constant losing out all the tome
    • Posted

If ur partner has gone off hes not the one for you .there are lots of men out there who would love you no matter what .you deserve to be happy
    • Posted

It doesn't feel like I should be happy I have nothing to offer anyone I feel low all over again and humiliated because I'm too much of a weirdo to handle a relationship
    • Posted

Ur not a weirdo .ur just going throught it .what happens when you get a new partner .what do you start doing
    • Posted

I get the shakes, don't want to be around them, trouble speaking and eating in front of them, get really anxious ..I just felt we had a connection well that's what he said and I ruined everything
    • Posted

I didn't mean to my Brain was doing its own thing...I'm so scared I will end up with someone who won't compare I feel like I'm getting punisher all the time I hate hurting I just want someone to be there for me I'm

Sick of heart break it destroys me and this time round it was all my fault

• Posted

Why dont you want to be around them.why to you struggle to talk and eat infront of them.we take it one step at a time
    • Posted

Because I get nervous and feel I will do something stupid and they will hate me
    • Posted

Just eat slowly or go in the next room if you feel like you cant eat infront of sombody .and talk slowly and try and say the write thing calmly .take deep breaths if you feel ur getting anxious .any man should love you for you .just explain that somtimes i get wound up and if there worth it they would be ok

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.