I'm new :)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I've just joined. I've had SVT in the past (had an ablation almost 2 years ago), and currently have POTS/IST with occasional atrial flutter. I have lost 20kg and this seems to have helped a fair amount. I also have IBS and the symptoms are much worse if I deviate from my low FODMAP diet. I also have PTSD which means that any stress sets off all of these symptoms. Which is fun! :-/ 

It'll be great getting to know everyone. Ive started counselling for my heart issues and have been told I need a community and this seems like a nice one smile

I hope everyone had a happy easter xxx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Welcome Katie, Just a note, since it is late. I don't know much about your condition but I am sure others will. Never heard of FOODMAP diet.I would love to lose all that weight! Congratulations. I have afib, one bout with NSVT and a pacemaker. I get lots of Pvc s and Pacs and have anxiety disorder. Sounds like your stuff some!! But, hang in there!! We can cope with this! God bless! There is another group on Facebook for benign pvcs and pacs too which is great. Very helpful. Check it out! Hugs, Mabel

• Posted

Hi Chris, it's called Benign, untreated,PVC and PAC Support Group. They are very knowledgeable and kind there. Good luck. My name is Debbie there, Mabel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.