I’m not convinced it’s CFS - what else could it be

Posted , 5 users are following.

Although I have chronic fatigue, I believe it’s a symptom and not a syndrome. I’m going to my GP Monday and I need to suggest things: can anyone give me things that CFS mimic? 

I’ve had bloods done (although very basic tests) 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

As a youth when I got up from sitting position my eyes blacked out for 30 seconds as I leaned against a wall til color returned. They thought iron deficiency. Just follow the bread crumbs of your body. God created us typically with a 3 out of 4 error correcting code . God put us on earth with a whole in our heart such we choose who or what to worshup. Our bodies are weak. Few will choose Him at last minute before we pass. That is God's purpose for creating us. As we have various illnesses we be wise to make our life productive peaceful live in a box whereby we buy tools that sustain us as healthy as we can be. Know this well. To become a doctor is to give oath to do no harm to patients. Yet once achieve medical licence doctor follow easy path of numbers of as many patients per day possible to get state money flowing in millions. The American dream. Often doctors become calised blinded by power of money over welfare of patients. Government restricts pain medicine such pain not able to relieve. This forces patients to try to find relief on street. How sad our Gov cares not for pain patients. Chronic fatigue often accompanies fibermyalgia which over time causes bone spurs in every joint you own. Pain so overwhelming you stay in bed say not able to get out of bed because not enough pain meds. Our digestive system controls our health. Google as much as you are willing. Vitamins and 12 inches raw memory foam to sleep on. 3 inch sheets times 4. Add a world class bidet toilet seat from Amazon cost one thousand well worth quality of life. Control your environment 74 degrees or less. Take soma half hour before sleep so your brain owns deep restorative sleep. Any other symptoms to share I can advise let me know.

• Posted

Dear Terri ,and for not what is God but Love <3 Guava

• Posted

I have just gone for my 6th blood test . On my 5 th one they found Epstein Barr . 

You may want to ask for ebv mono Lyme HVV 6 parasites lupus and anything else !

You need to tell your doctor what ‘you’  want as I went undiagnosed for months . 

• Posted

Hey Lori. What symtoms did you have? Can you describe it to me? 
    • Posted

Hi dan 

It started 6 months ago with a terrible fatigue and dizziness that wore off later in the day  . Then I just felt ‘ill’ faint horrible .so took a trip to the emergency . Then came the fatigue unable  to sleep properly ...I’ve been ready for bed by 4pm many and most days. the mornings are just awful I wake early but it takes me hours to come around and get moving . I get up lie back down ... get up lie back down this goes on until about 2pm . 

It’s all a nightmare ... worst thing I’ve ever been through.

• Posted

Hi Dan , Yes ask for a test for Ebv, there is much happening within cfs for sure , get yr iron and b12 checked too. 3 things that have helped me, have been Sole (internal salty water mixture, google how to make) and magnesium oil spray (external spray on leg muscles for strength, and pain relief, also good for anxiety , and helps sleep) and Spirituality ( knowing Thyself, Love and "God" <3 Guava

• Posted

Being chronically fatigued can be a symptom of a lot of things, the only way to really find out is to run tests.

If you aren't happy with the tests you had done, you can request for more in depth tests to be carried out, or for a different test. If they all come back normal, it's likely you've got CFS.

• Posted

Dan. connect the dots of my site. Corleone Consigliere com

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.