I'm not coping, can someone please answers questions

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm having a really bad time with this.  My anxiety and worry about this inner ear stuff is just getting worse.  I have so many symptoms and since the ENT is just guessing at the MAV thing, how do you cope when your doc can't really give you a definite answer.  I read alot of people on here have been told different things all the time, it seems like no one has a real diagnoses for this.  First I will tell you all of my symptoms and maybe someone can help.  It started 10 months ago, I had a sudden out of nowhere feeling like I was moving all over the place when I was siting down one night, it continued on since this day, I went on a road trip about a month later and it wasn;t so bad other than the anxiety of it all, then it went into the rocking swaying feeling in my head, its there when I sit, stand and lay down, at this time my neck and head began to ache all the time, the muscles where so tight I couldn't get relief, so I went to my neurologist and he did trigger point injections in both tops of my shoulders and the back of my head, this helped the pain some but had a bad effect on my thyriod levels, my endocrinologist thinks it cause the thyriod meds to leave my body, so things got out of control at this point and my anxiety was awful, so since Oct we have been trying to get the levels corrected, since all this started i've had symptoms of, anxiety, panic, worry, stress, head pain and some neck tightness, nause at times, rocking/swaying on most days, can't take a shower without the dizziness geting so bad i'm afraid to take showers now, when bending forward to shave me legs or to pick something up, or bending slightly to talk to someone thru a door way, I get feeling like i'm falling forward and then when I stand back up straight I feel off balance or the rocking starts and the anxiety starts again, sometimes when sitting i feel like I'm falling backwards, when mopping or vacuuming or dusting, this causes me to have to bend and come back up repetivily and then after i'm done, here comes the dizzienss for the night and the following day, legs get sore in the thighs from having to balance on some days, when walking at times i feel as if the floor is dropping or bouncing up and down, when having the rocking sensation and walking i have to go slow and sometime hold on to the wall, feel like my head is not my own, floating feeling, head pressure, ears pop, can't relax much, worry that this is soemthing more, when sit down sometimes feel like I;m sinking in the chair, even washing dishes I feel like the room is waving up and down, vision goes weird at times, like not clear in one eye and have a gray smokey film sometimes usually before the head pain and dizzy start, when head hurts the dizziness is worse and i have those sometime once a week.  The worst part aside from the dizziness is this anxiety and worry, everytime I have any sensation of it which is almost every day, I get anxiety, I've been anxious like this for months and I know its not good, but I can't seem to let it go, what if they are wrong and its something worse, that what I wonder, also what if it never goes away and I can't do anything anymore.  Right now i'm still working full time, which is hard beause it gets stressful which doesn't help. I'm afrain all the time, from the moment i wake up until I go to sleep.  I have xanax to take but I don't want to become addicted to it, I'm doing the VRT and it helps some, Ive been seeing a chiropractor, but since he started  traction on my neck my dizziness gets worse, so I am seeing him tomorrow to probably stop this for awhile.  I also have an appt next week with my GP to have things checked out like blood flow to my brain and my heart, and speak with him about this anxiety and possible meds, which I don't want to take but I have got to get my body relaxed.  I wil see the ENT again the following week and see if i can go ahead witht he rest of the testing so we can maybe get this figured out.  I don't want to go back to the neuro because he messed up my thyriod and he knew the steriods could do this but didn't tell me.  I have so many things going on and all i do is spend my day searching online what this is.  I beleive that is not helping becasue everything says something different, like MAV, MDDS, heart disease.  

I am curious first if anyone has all the symptoms i have and if so what is your diagnoses?  And do anyone have bad anxiety with this that is daily and what are you doing to help it?  Also what meds are you on for all of this, the ENT wants me to take topamax, but I'm afraid to because of all the side effects I've read about and the bad things happening to people on it.

Please I really need some help, I feel like I'm loosing it.  

Thank you

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

More than likely MDDS. Find out if you feel better in motion like a car.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.