I'm not losing weight

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been on orlist for a month now. Weighed in at the doctor's yesterday and have put weight on. I'm using My Fitness Pal to log my food diary, have totally changed my diet, it's low calorie but I'm also not taking in so much fat. Not really had any oil leaks, had one or two bad days two weeks ago and had a bit of oil a few days ago, but I'm not going to the loo properly everyday and I am eating fiber!! Any ideas as to what is going wrong??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dawn, it’s sooooo frustrating, I’ve joined the Facebook Orlistat forum, loads of advise on there. Saying that I’m struggling, not sure if I’ll get them again next time I get my weigh in xx

• Posted

Hey Daisy, I didn't think to look on there. It is a struggle and when you work all day and you spend an hour getting home from work the last thing I want to do when I get home is cook. Especially in this hot weather!! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.