I'm not pale.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm showing lots of symptoms to suggest aneima but I'm not really that pale? Do you have to look pale to be anemic or is everyone different?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Normally signs are pale nail beds, bottom inside eyelids very pale, tiredness also a sign.. you will need a Full blood count to check for sure .. heamaglobin levels, red blood cells.
    • Posted

Im waiting for blood work to come back so will know more then, I am always tired no matter what and sometimes the fatigue gets so bad. Muscle aches, brain fog, breathlessness to name just a few symptoms. I'm a 25 year old male and I'm just not the same as I was 2 years ago. All this has crept up on me. I know it's rare in men of my age but it certainly would explain how I feel. Any thoughts?

• Posted

Well it's good you have found out now, could be anything so I shouldn't guess.. it may not be the blood at all,  it could be viral or something like Glandular Fever, this can leave you feeling washed out. Is found a lot in young teens, young people.

Could be more sinister, have you any bruising to the skin? This could be more worrying if so. Could be also lacking in vitiman K.

Good luck with your results.. keep us posted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.