I’m not sure about diagnosis for fibromyalgia

Posted , 1 user is following.

I live in pain everyday- Im 39 and feel like 89. Ive gone from caring for others to being cared for.

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia but I dont agree but because I feel something is causing my issues I feel like they are giving me a diagnosis to go away.

I started having mobility problems and fell down the stairs breaking my leg- which instead of 6 weeks to heal took 6 months.

Its taken me 10 years to prove that a tummy condition is not IBS and there was something else wrong. I know my body but im just treated like a hypochondriac.

I feel like Im dying inside out. I live everyday thinking that Im dying. I wake up wondering if this is the day I'll leave my children.

My pain is bad everyday but i also have flare ups which take me out. I dont get a refreshed sleep and cant sleep without a sleeping tablet. Without this im awake and alert being weirdly able to feel all the processes in my body.

I lie here and im aware of the sheet on my skin. My duvet is too heavy and painful.

Ive stabbing pains inside my bones and muscles. . It burns to touch, and touch or pressure bruises me. I hear or rather feel an electricity shock in my neck when I move at times. Im having weird facial twitches and spasms in my leg and hands. I feel tremors which can be visible or invisible.

I feel all over pins and needles when I eat or drink its a very weird sensation. My body temperature is difficult to regulate and im itching all the time. My extremities are worse,- im tired all the time and being up and involved is hard work. Brain Fog, bowel issues, uterine issues. Sensitivity to light, dry eyes and dry mouth,

I was hospitalised last year and i that time they tried most times unsuccessfully to get my blood. Ive still got the marks on my skin to prove. Anyone would think im a drug user by my skin;is soo sensitive.

I dont take take drugs, smoke, or have diabetesor Hiv etc.

Anyone with fibromyalgia ? Do you feel satisfied with the diagnosis. Are my symptoms similar to yours?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.