I’m not sure if I have herpes or if it’s anything else

Posted , 2 users are following.

This is the second time I have seen theses bumps . They only occur when my period is getting ready to start . It comes with mild itching and burning, the bumps don’t hurt and it doesn’t hurt when I pee . I’m very scared please help     

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you have a photo and want an informed and accurate response, it would be good to give more description of the nature, size colour etc of the 'bumps'. 

To upload photos:

First transfer the photos to a computer. In the computer browser, log in to Patient.info and hit reply in this thread. Click on the 4th icon on the right above the reply box and you can upload photos from there. The scenery icon is the one you need but the icons don't appear on either of my phones or tablets. 

• Posted

They are same color as my skin, small. I took pictures on my phone but I don’t have access to a computer. The bumps lower to my vagina are clustered together and raised a little. They aren’t painful and I’m not sure if it’s hpv I already received all 3 of my hpv vaccines. Also I haven’t been sexually active in a very long time. I received oral 6 months ago but I just noticed these bumps . It first happened in July and it happened before my period like now. And they took 2 days to clear up . 
    • Posted

But also i wore a thong and went to sleep with it  on . A few days later was a bump on my vag lip it popped and pus and blood came out . I also had a small cold and my throat hurts a little now . Is it hormonal changes ? Did the thing cause it or is it something serious. I’m very scared 
    • Posted

As I'm not a doctor and am more used to male issues, I'm hoping another responder can help you. Apparently someone has successfully seen the photo upload icon on their iPhone 8 but they don't appear on my iPhone 6. I now have a MS Surface tablet and they show up on Edge.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.